This has given me a laugh more than once. I knew that I needed to post it the next time we checked in to "the hotel".
Top ten reasons why hospication rox my sox:
(10) We get all the lights and sounds of a casino without the smoke.
(9) We never have to worry about bad weather ruining our hospication.
(8) In case of an emergency, qualified personnel is always an earshot away.
(7) Friends and family get to participate and bring treats.
(6) Wi-fi is always available.
(5) A restaurant is always within walking distance. Nay, even within our living quarters.
(4) Every two hours, day or night, someone checks in to see if everything is okay.
(3) Room service comes standard for at least one of us.
(2) Upon return from hospication, I can flash my wristband and brag about being a VIP of my favorite band.
(1) We’re guaranteed to have a better time than at least one other hospicationer.